Thursday, January 6, 2011

Winter break Narrative

My most memorable day for winter break was in Texas on New Year's eve. My sister and I spent time together for the first time of the two weeks I was there for my winter break. We first stayed at home and cooked and danced and listened to music. While we are at home listening to music the ma noodle that my sister had on the stove cooking was boiling up to the top. So I told my sister and she said that the bubbles were floating to the top and the ma noodle is not cooked thoroughly. She came back in the living room and continued to dance and have a good time. I thought to myself this is the first time my sister ever payed attention or thought I was there.

It was almost time to get the ma noodle and pour it in a bowl to take to my grandmas house and spend a little time with them before I left to go back home. When we got the ma noodle and poured it in a bowl it was time to go to my grandmas house and so my sister and I was getting ready to get into the car and leave, until I forgot something and so I went in the house to go get my phone charger. I came outside and got in the car and we were on our way to my grandma's house. As soon as we got to my grandma's house I was carrying the bowl and I almost dropped the bowl because I had alot of other things in my hand and I had to open the door by myself.

After my experience with my sister having fun and spending time with my family was the most memorable thing that I have done while I was on my winter break. I have notice that even though I had fun two days out of the fifteen days I was there with family from the start of the New years.

1 comment:

  1. Kiki, Im glad that you at least had 2 days that were fun instead of none.

    ReplyDelete