Sunday, January 23, 2011

Symbolism and Allegory Unit Reflection

Ive learned a lot this passed two weeks and I had fun while learning about symbolism and allegory. I also learned that when using symbolism you can use an example like an lamp and explain what the lamp is and what it represents. Ive learned what symbolism is many ways and ideas. One of the ways I learned about symbolism is through one of my assignments in class where we read a book called Animal farm and the book explained symbolism and what it is used for. When we read the book symbolism was explained by using an symbolic way. Ive learned allegory when we compared the book Animal farm to the real world. The assignment was interesting and a lot easier to learn about because the real world has many things to describe in a literal way. My favorite symbolism and allegory assignment is the characterAnimal symolism paragraph because I got to describe the characters and what they symbolize in the book. The assignment was also my favorite because the book had a lot of examles from the real world. By studying allegory and symbolism it changed my thinking because I know that a walking stick or even a cow can symbolize as a happy person or a lazy thing in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment