Thursday, January 13, 2011

San Pasqual Academy Dragons Symbolism


The mascot of San Pasqual Academy is a dragon which has blue, gray, and white as the colors on the dragon. The dragon represents a fierce competitor. One reason I find a fierce competitor that represents San Pasqual Academy is because as I'm on the campus I see struggles, arguments and emotions on the outside of everybody but not the inside. Also everybody goes through a rough time here and it is not easy coping with your issues most of the time. The second reason is because the campus all over has difficult times with family, friends and school but we stay strong and keep our heads up and not give up. The last reason is because as my own person I worry about myself and what I need to do to graduate and other things to. Now that I have been a SPA dragon for a long time it feels great because I know my limitations and how far I can go in life with things.

No comments:

Post a Comment