Saturday, January 29, 2011

Dream House Paragraph with Imagery

My dream house is a mansion in LA. When you enter in my mansion you will see a gate that opens automatically without a clicker. You also will see 3 escalades and one expedition in front of my garage with automatically windows that open and fans so the garage can be cool instead of hot breeze. You can taste strawberry’s, apples. Grapes, sour candy and Capri suns. The items in the house feel like a big flower chasing you to hang out without and be nice to you. You will hear music coming from all parts of the house and there will be lights everywhere and silly spray. In order for me to achieve my dream I will have to go to school, graduate and get all of my degrees.

2 comments:

  1. Great job Kiki. I like your dream house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki, you have a very big dream to achieve, but I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete