Monday, January 10, 2011

“Through the Tunnel” Prove Yourself Paragraph

I had a time in my life where I felt I had to prove myself by achieving something challenging or difficult. That was when I was in the ninth grade and it was already fourth quarter and in order for me to go to the next grade and not fail I needed to get good grades and a high GPA. My goal was to get a 3.0 or higher before I went to the next grade. I had to work really hard, be on time for school, study for quizzes and tests. Also I needed to have faith in myself and not just in others. As soon as the report cards came out I ran home and waited for 2 seconds to open my report card. When I opened my report card I looked at my GPA and I had a 3.0 exactly I was just so stoked, and proud of myself that I reached my goal. After looking at my report card I felt good knowing that I reached my goal myself and I can do whatever my mind and soul tell me to do. Know looking at my GPA I can do better and get a higher 3.0 GPA than before. I have confidence in myself knowing that nothing at all can stop me from reaching my goal.

2 comments:

  1. The story about opening your report card makes me think of kids opening chocolate bars in Willie Wonka. Do you still have a 3.0? Keep up the good work in school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Ms. Priester. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete