Thursday, January 27, 2011

Third Quarter Goals Reflection


My goals for this third quarter is to get a 3.0 and manage to stay off two hour so I wont have to go to summer school my whole summer vacation. In order to reach my goal I go to school evreyday pay attention and ask for help when I am struggling with the work were doing in class. I also have my friends, peers and adults help me with my work that is difficult for me. I am doing my classwork and going to school and following directions when I am asked to do something in class by the teachers or the administrators. I need to start doing all my homework evreyday instead of most of my homework and I need to organize my time more wisely instead of finding time that best fits the campus time. At the end of the quarter I expect to feel that I can push myself more and that I can maintain a 3.0 GPA or even higher instead of a GPA under 2.0.

2 comments:

  1. KiKi keep up the good work girl!! Also write your paragraphs in google docs so you can spell check on what you right. GOOD JOB THOUGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kiki. Hope you get there.

    ReplyDelete