Friday, January 7, 2011

Third Quarter goals

My greatest accomplishment of 2010 was getting a good grade on my reform essay that I did in English this year with my partner. The way I achieved getting a good grade on my reform essay is by paying attention in class about the directions and the expectations. My partner also helped me reach the point where I needed to be to get a great grade. I also took time out of my day to have staff read over the essays and help me fix any mistakes that I had in the essay. I had faith in myself that I would be able to get it in on time and I did and I felt great about it.

My goal for this quarter is to keep a 3.0 and A’s and B’s and at least one C. I would reach my goal by going to school and to all my classes and learn everything that I need to learn this year. I will also ask an adult or a peer to help me out on anything that I need help on. Last but not least I will have faith in myself to reach my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment