Monday, January 24, 2011

Poetry Experience Paragraph

I feel by studying poetry that the subject will be more interesting and one of the easiest subjects to learn about. Also poetry will teach us about backgrounds of history and lives back then in the 1900’s. I know that poetry does not have to rhyme with a word that is close to the definition or subject it can be described in how you feel and what you are thinking about. When I studied poetry in the past most of my English teachers would have me write words that rhyme and that go together most of the time. Sometimes on my free time I do write a couple of poetry entries on how I feel or what my days are like. I usually talk out loud when I do poetry so I can think about what I write before I put it on paper. During this poetry unit I look forward to learning many different ways to write poetry instead of rhyming all the words when describing how you feel or what you are thinking at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment