Monday, April 11, 2011

UnGoogleable Research Paper Website Selection Reflection

Today in class, I searched for websites for my research paper and information about my assignment. To search for websites, I had Ms. Cindy and Ms Priester help me on finding ideas and articles about my topic. When I found a website related to my focus question, I started reading the article about my focus question and looking over the article to make sure that the website was the right one that I picked up. I knew some of the websites I found were unacceptable because they had no titoles and they also had advertisments. I know the websites that I selected are good because they had a good subtitle, regular title, date of publication. Tommorow, I expect that Ms. Priester will tell me to look over a couple of websites that I serched and find some more websites.

1 comment:

  1. Great job asking for help...make sure to check your post for grammar mistakes before you post it.

    ReplyDelete