Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings about the Upcoming CSTs

I am scared and anxious about the cst testing that is coming up next weekend.For example when I took the test last year and I felt that I can't finish the test but I finished the test. The reason why I am anxious about the test is because sometimes I feel that when I am taking the test a lot of teachers and peers sometime pressure you to do good, which I understand there are trying to make you feel good but at one point sometimes you dont wan tto pressure them to much because it can make you off track when it's time to take the test. Currently I feel less pressured because I can focus better and I dont really have to worry about people some what pressuring.

1 comment:

  1. You will be fine! Your a strong girl!!! Focus and read each question carefully!! Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete