Wednesday, April 6, 2011

“Switch” Play Audience Member Experience


Today I went to the playwright play downtown with all the sophomores and some juniors. When I was on the bus on the way to the play I thought to myself that this is going to be a really good experience. My favorite part of the play was when it first started the jeopardy about the foster kid system. For example when the play had begun and I seen the kids acting their parts that really touched me. I related to many things in the beginning of the play because I have social workers and I have been through many homes and group homes for the past nine years. One of the parts in the play that I mostly liked is the castors were dancing to the music in jeopardy because they have nice dance moves and they enjoyed dancing. For example that part of the play reminded me of me when I’m in a good mood and just for fun because ever since I was little I enjoyed dancing. I liked the play a lot and it taught us about our self and how we can come united as a whole instead of one. I would like to go to a field trip or a play like that again because that play was interesting and educational.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job Kiki...great blog post by the way and I thought the same about the play.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Kiki. Keep up the great work. Sounds like you had fun at the play! :]

    ReplyDelete