Thursday, April 21, 2011

Testing Tips, Strategies, and Plays Reflection

By knowing tips,strategies,and play reflections can help me on the test by many reasons. For example tips will help me because if im looking for the right awnser and I start to cross out the anwsers that are not correct then I am showing myself that I know how to look for the corect awnser without guessing. Strategies will help me because I can make many strategies that can help me with the test and I can take the steps from beggining to the end when taking the test. Plays reflection will help me because, when using plays there is like this rountine that you do over and over until you get it right. This rountine is to get the right awsner and it is called practice.

2 comments:

  1. Great job this is a great blog post and the things you wrote are very true...apply these when you are taking the test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to look over your over before posting it. There are few run-on sentences.
    :(

    ReplyDelete