Thursday, April 7, 2011

Unggogable Research- What I already know

“My focus question is what motivates people to abuse children”? I already know people get a kick out of abusing children. I also know that when children get abused they don’t want to tell any authorities because there scared if they tell anybody, then the abuser will hurt them more. Additionally abuse is not okay in any way or circumstance because you’re taking a child from his or her childhood and leaving bruises in and outside. By doing research, I hope to learn about the symptoms of abuse and a lot of information on abuse and how it affects children.

3 comments:

  1. That is great! Good job on doing your homework by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chanda, great job. I hope that by doing research your questions are answered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Kiki. Keep up the great abd hard work.

    ReplyDelete