Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Writing in Different Points of View

Directions:

1. Write three versions of the following exposition:

English 10 Prompt:

-Setting: A cafeteria

-Characters: A stern cook, a playful student, and a hungry students

-Conflict: The playful student is holding up the serving line




2. Write one brief paragraph using first-person narration.

I had went up to the cafĂ© so the chef can cook breakfast. I had stood in line with my friends and started to laugh really loud. I had got called in front of the line to talk to the chef for laughing loud. I asked myself why I was talking to the chef about what I was doing. Soon enough I had stormed to the table and threw my food away and waited until my friend’s came. I had got in trouble for throwing my food away and was told to go see the superviser to get my consequences and so I had to serve 2 hours in community service.

3. Write one brief paragraph using third-person-limited narration

Kiki no way , how can you get 2 hours of communtity service I don’t believe this what were you thinking. The cook had said maybe you should learn your lesson and think before you speak. Your friends told me that you are really sorry so I think I will give you a break instead of making your life miserable.

4. Write one brief paragraph using omniscient narration.

Kiki was going to start crying in front of evreybody but she kept it in. Luckily her friends and stuff had to wait to eat because even though she threw her food away the other kids were standing in the line hungry and thirsty. After the kids had waited Kiki got out of line after the fact she had evreybody wait for food

No comments:

Post a Comment