Wednesday, October 20, 2010

“’The Storyteller’ - Memorable Books from My Childhood.”

1. Cat in the hat by Dr. Seus
2. Magic tree house by Mary Pope Osborn
3. If you give a mouse a cookie by Felicia Bond
4. No David no by David Shannon
5. Thank you Angelica by Cecile Schoberle

The story that I have chosen to write about is No David no by David Shannon.The story is about this boy named David who's mom live with him. David is only to but does not get away with alot of thing because his mother catches him. David knocks down a fish bowl and starts to laugh about it and not cares until he gets in trouble by his mom. After he had knocked down the fish bowl his mom told him to go to the room and sit down for a time out. When David was finish taking his time out it was time for his bath. His mom was getting him ready to take a bath and he ran out of the bathtub without no towel and ran down the street naked and so his mom was really mad at him and that was the end of the summary. The story caught my interest because when I was little I always would blame my brother for my mistakes and so I would see my brother get all sad and upset when it came time for the corner and so I just had memories back then when that happened.

1 comment:

  1. I also use to love the Magic Tree House. I was in 5th grade and I would read that all the time, and my teacher told me to put it away because I was dirupting the class.

    ReplyDelete