Friday, October 1, 2010

“My Memorable Days.”

1. When I was little my grandma would spoil me around Christmas and by me the most gifts out of all my siblings in New Mexico, Las Cruses.

2. After I got taken away from my grandma I got to go to a foster home that was in the summer that brought me expensive things around my birthday.

3. After my vacation in Texas this summer I came back home and started talking to my brother for the first time in nine years.

4. My Nefu began walk and he had said auntie Kiki before he can even say Momma.

5. My fifth birthday I got my own chalk box with 246 pieces from my auntie Tammy.

6. My little sister is twelve and she remembers what my favorite color was even though I have not seen her in 8 years.

7. I remember when the Lakers won the championship the first time my grandma cried because she is a Lakers fan for life.

8. My kindergarten graduation my grandma was there instead of my mom, I was so happy I ran to my grandma because she is my mom and a grandma to me.

9. My second grade Christmas party had came and Santa Claus was their and he gave me a present and told me he will never come again.

10. When I was three years old I tripped over a extension cord and I fell down the stairs and busted my forehead open and got rushed to the hospital.

4 comments:

  1. I think that you should write the time you had graduated and you grandmother was there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki, some of these events are missing conflict or setting.
    It is essential that you proofread and edit your work before posting it. There are several mistakes that need to be fixed.

    their ≠ there ≠ they're

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number ten is so sad. did you have to go to hospital?

    ReplyDelete