Tuesday, October 26, 2010

“’Typhoid Fever’– Present Tense Childhood Memory.”

I am five years old sitting on the slide singing a song. I see my oldest and my youngest brother climbing up a pole. I of course tried to climb on the pole and be little monkeys. I was struggling getting up the pole and there was a blue tent on top of the pole. My brothers had helped me up on the pole. I started to get really excited. My oldest to youngest brother walked into a hole almost that was in the blue tent. I told my brother watch out and he stepped back, while they were not looking I was running around the hole in the tent and all of a sudden I fell right through the hole and fell really hard. I was conscious for a long time and ended up on my grandma’s couch. I was so shocked and paranoid I started to cry and freak out. After the concussion I had I was sleep for the rest of the day and I did not talk for at least 3 days.

4 comments: