Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Twenty five random things about me"

1. I like to eat ketchup with everything mashed potatoes.

2. My siblings are tall and skinny and talkative and I am quiet.

3. My birthday is July eighteenth and I like red balloons.

4. I want to live in a big house in Corpus Christi.

5. I eat red vines and taco shells when I'm really hungry.

6. I’ve lived in New Mexico, San Diego most of my life.

7. The zoo has animals that talk to people at night.

8. When I laugh everybody stares at me in a sarcastic way.

9. When it rains outside around December I like to eat chicken strips and drink lemonade.

10. My favorite song is spotlight by usher when I am in a happy mood.


11. I like dip fries in my chocolate shake at McDonald's.

12. My favorite cartoon character in the whole wide world is Tinkerbell.

13. I like to go look at the stars at night when I'm laying on the grass.

14. After school I go home and sit on the couch and call my social worker just to talk to her.
15. When I am upset or sad I always go out front and cry until I get tired.

16. I sleep with four or three blankets because I get cold easily in my room.

17. My least favorite food is Fried chicken and bread.

18. My favorite hang out spot is lady foot locker and the vans shoe store.

19. On Saturdays and Sundays I got to the office and the girls rec.

20. My favorite animals are a Horse and a golden retriever.

21. I am very sensitive when people get mad at me.

22. I like to watch ABC family and Nickelodeon and the movie Corrina.

23. My favorite sports teams are the Charger’s and the Lakers.

24. My favorite fruits are pineapple and grapes all the time.

25. I like to braid my own hair when I have nothing else to do.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that most of you're random things are about food. Funny.

    ReplyDelete