Friday, August 6, 2010

"The first day of school"

My first day of school was very interesting entering the life of the sophomores. I was tired and surprised about the classes I have this year. I thought my classes will be boring but instead my classes are fun, energetic and very professional. Some of my classes are really interesting to me and helpful because I get to experience what sophomore classes are like and what they expect in order to graduate. I also was so excited when I got home because I had no idea my classes would be so fun and easy to pay attention in. My teachers all seen me and heard a little about me and what are my favorite subjects to learn in school. On orientation the teachers were happy to see us and the other teachers.

2 comments:

  1. I am happy that your classes are enjoyable. Which classes are the most interesting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great, I'm glad you were able to focus in class.

    ReplyDelete