Thursday, August 12, 2010

"My memorable birthday"

My memorable birthday party was when I turned eight years old. I was living with my old foster mother and her name was Tamera. I was going to have my birthday party at the skating ring in Linda Vista but I decided to have my party at Tamara’s mom’s house. The day the party was I woke up in a great mood until I was missing something. My mom said get ready because were going to the store but then she said put your bathing suit on. I told her I don’t know where my bathing suit is and so she said look really well and so I did and I found it lying by my bed. After I Found my bathing suit instead of going to the store we went to my Tamara’s mom’s house and all my family was there and we started the party and we had a lot of food and games. After the party the family and I opened my presents and passed out the candy bags. After all the fun I went to the mall with my mom and her best friend.

4 comments:

  1. That is so wonderful, it sounds like it was amazing. I wish someone did that for me, well glad you had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great birthday! It was great that all your family was there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great birthday. Remember to always spell check you posts before posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an exciting surprise! Have you ever had a birthday party at a skating rink? I haven't.

    ReplyDelete