Tuesday, August 24, 2010

" Paralyzed By Fear"

The one time I remember I was paralyzed by fear was when I was four years old. I was living in a two story house with my grandma, uncle and my seven siblings. My oldest brother was watching Chuckie the bride and I had asked him if I can watch the movie with him. Then he said yeah and so I sat down on the couch and started watching the movie. Everybody was asleep already and it was one in the morning and I was the only one in the living room. The t.v cut off by itself and turned back on and so I started to get scared and so I thought it was the electricity going out but it wasn't. I decided to get ready to go to bed but then I thought I was seeing things but Chuckie popped out of the t.v. So I ran to the room and started to go to sleep but then had nightmares and so I never watch scary movies anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Proofread your work before you post it. There are several run-on sentences in this paragraph. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment by Tashanna is actually mine. Tashanna was logged on my computer and forgot to log off. I failed to check if I was logged in. Ooops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha thats funny, and cute, I love you House mate

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds kind of funny! I wish I would have seen that! I love scary movies, but I'm sorry that you got scared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ms. Raquel's comments. Your story is creepy!

    ReplyDelete