Monday, August 9, 2010

"My most embarrassing moment"

My most embarrassing moment of my life is when I was four turning five. I was getting ready for kindergarten and my school had a summer camp in the school. My brother went to the summer camp with me because my grandma wanted my brother to stay with me in summer camp so nothing would happen to me so my brother came with me. One day at summer camp it was really hot and boiling and so there was a swing but my friend was sitting on the swing and so I had to use the bathroom. The staff thought I was lying and so they told me to wait fifteen more minutes. After my friend got off the swing I sat on the swing and everybody started backing away from me. I started to cry because I pooped in my pants because the staff told me to wait twenty minutes and I could not wait twenty minutes. I rushed to the bathroom and I could not hold it and so I pooped on myself some more. My uncle and my brother came and got me and took me home so I can change clothes and I got made fun of after I went back to summer camp because my friends said I was not potty trained right.

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Poor Kiki! That's a horrible story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiki! That is embarrassing but whether people admit it or not, that sort of thing happens to everyone at one point or another. :( Come visit Sarah and I!! We miss having you first period!
    - Emily

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh kiki, I feel so bad I know that it wasn't your falt it was the staffs. Hope that the staff sunner figured out that you were not lieing about it. It's ok though every one has somehthing embarrassing happen to them, even the camp staff.

    ReplyDelete