Thursday, June 2, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

My educational experience has influenced my academic performance in many ways. For example do to my educational experiences I am currently getting good grades and doing my work. For example when it came to doing my work in school I always would go outside and talk to my friends and not even do my work. Another example is I would waste time, I would not make time manageable for me to do my work and I would let other things get into my way of doing my work. Last I would say that I want to go somewhere and my mind would thin of that somewhere instead of my work in school. I am making time, going outside a little bit and ask the staff for help when I need help on my work.

This is a link to my timeline:

No comments:

Post a Comment