Monday, June 6, 2011

Portfolio - Future

I feel that my future is going to be succesful and I am going to strive for what I want. My future palns for school is to go to a communitky college for two years and start my own daycare buisness with baby's and toddlers.I guess since I am around kids a lot they make me happy and brighten my day when I am upset or feeling down. My carrer plan would most likely be owning my own daycare buisness and braiding hair. My previous experiences are preparing my because when I go on pass I watch my nefu and my little god cousins for 20 minutes but I like to watch them longer because I love little kids. I need to stay in school and start practicing during the summer so I can get used to it most of the time. I and my family and friends will help me reach my goal. I do believe I will achieve my goals because I am determined to do my future plans and go to a two year.

No comments:

Post a Comment