Thursday, June 9, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Achievement

My biggest greatest achievement from the last past two years is doing my homework and turning it on time. When I was a freshman I did not want to do my homework and I would make a story up that I did my homework when I did not do my homework. So every time I walked into class and the teacher would ask where was my homework I would say I did not feel good or I lost it I would feel guilty for lying to my teachers. After a while I stopped lying to my teachers about my homework and just do the work so I would not have to do it later, I could just get it done. Now that I came into the sophomore year I don't lie about my homework because it is no point in lying about my work and homework because I want to be successful in life and go to school when I get older. I feel great about my homework because I don't have to lie about my work and I don't need to hide what I know that I did instead of trying to cover the lie up with a cover up. Lying changed me because I want to start being honest and having people trust me instead of not trusting me. I may lie still to this day but it is not my homework or something important .

No comments:

Post a Comment