Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Portfolio - Improvement

My writing skills before high school were horrible. I use to use random capital letters in a sentence and I would forget to put the correct punctuation in the right place. My writing skills are a lot better because I stopped putting random capital letters in a sentence and I put the punctuations in the right place. I improved because Ms. Priester had helped me with my writing. My reading skills were good before high school. I need more help on reading because I have not been reading lately and I don’t get used to reading that much. I have not improved yet but I am working on improving on my reading skills. My speaking skills were good, except I would not use s at the end of sentences a lot. I have improved on this skill because I watch what I say carefully. Before high school my group work was not good because I would not get along with a lot of people. Now I like to work by myself because it is more peaceful and less rowdy. My technology skills before high school are good because I now a lot about technology because that is what we have now and days. I will stay in school and worry about myself for the next two years so that I can be successful.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very nice paragraph and I am sure that you will successful in the next two years. Kiki the picture above is pretty disgusting.

    ReplyDelete