Sunday, May 1, 2011

Posters in the Hall

I dont think it is wrong for SPA students to post the words of cacasion men in our halls. There are many reasons why I disagree with it. First reason is because the men that we are getting our quotes from our basically making their own statements to me. The second reason is because many people have their input or their opinon on different things. The last reason is because I think it should'nt matter what race of the person or what type of quote it is or opinon. As long as it makes sense and that the quote inspires many people in life. This is my input on the whole thing.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Kiki. I agree 100% with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is wrong because we have minorities than whites so we should of had more minority quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree with you it does not matter what race you are as long as it is a inspirational statement and others understand what it says. Good job on doing your homework.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I disagree with you because it's kinda does matter because when students look at the wall they just don't want to see Cacuasion quotes.

    ReplyDelete