Monday, May 9, 2011

Summarize, Paraphrase, and Quote Peers’ Posts

Summary-make this bold
This is a summary of [Tierra]’s blog post titled [Common Seeking Post]. To access the full post, click here. Common.
--I want to go with my mom on pass for mother's day, but my mom on campus Debbie is a second mom to me. I am determining what choice I should make for Mother's day. Can somebody help me make a choice.

Paraphrase-make this bold
This is a paraphrase of a section of [Tierra]’s blog post titled [Common Seeking Post]. To access the full post, click here. Common.
--Debbie is like a second mom to me, but the one on pass is the mom who gave me life.

Quote-make this bold
This is a quote of a section of [Tierra]’s blog post titled [Common Seeking Post]. To access the full post, click here. Common
--"At the same time Debbie is like a second mom to me".

5 comments:

  1. Extremely pleasant online journals!!! I really need to learning for stack of information for this sites...Sharing for wondrous data.Thanks for sharing this significant information to our vision. You can visit the website to get useful data and you have declare a trust commendable web log continue sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the best posts of the stigmatization and the quote peer's you can visit this website with the great tech tools. With the help of http://www.onlinerewriter.biz/faq/ you can enjoy the better session about the new vocabulary and the other phase.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent post. Paraphrase means to sum something up or clarify a statement by rephrasing it. This is absolutely good information about paraphrasing and summarizing. Also you can go to page to get our paraphrasing online services.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really, wao this is a great way to celebrate this day.Mother's day is very important and it should be recognized in the most special ways http://www.paraphrasemaker.com/paraphrasing-tool-online/.Thanks you for sharing this sweet post.

    ReplyDelete