Thursday, February 3, 2011

“A Storm in the Mountains” One with Nature

I was in a foster home fours ago by myself. My foster parents needed to go to the doctor to check in early for there appointment the next day. But I wanted to stay home to watch a t.v show before we went but they were rushing me and I decided to go to sleep so we wont have to go. The next morning I woke up at six in the morning to be at the doctors and I was really tired and irritated because I hate when people wake me up. So when we got to the hospital they went to go in the office to get their appointment and I had to sit in the hallway myself and so I decided to start running and runaway. But luckily the security guard stopped and asked me to calm down and he will call my social worker because I told him I was a foster kid and he said okay and called my social worker. The experience changed me because I realized it was not about just about one person it was about different many people instead of myself.

1 comment:

  1. Kiki, read and follow directions. You were supposed to write about a time when you felt like you were one with creation or nature. A hospital is not nature....

    ReplyDelete