Thursday, September 23, 2010

“Two Kinds” In the Shoes of a Prodigy"


If I were in Jing-mei shoes then I would feel very uncomfortable is someone would pressure me about prodigy. In the story for example Jing- mei would look in magazines and look at different types of styles because she thought they were different from her style. The different prodigy that people would push me t be is a artist because I have a lot of potential and I love to use creative things. A lot of people have their own prodigy. If people push them or make their prodigy for them then they are not succeeding to what they want to do in life. The final outcome of the pressure in the story is going to be that Jing- mei is going to make her own choices and not have her mom make the choices for her. Not everything that her mom suggest does not mean Jing- mei is going to do all the things in life that her mom wants her to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment