Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"Conflict Experience Paragraph"

One day I was in the third grade and I was playing with my best friend DJ. There is this girl named precious and she was in the fifth grade. We all had the same lunch and the recess instead of different lunches even though precious was in a different grade then us. I had told DJ that Ii was going to the bathroom because I left my backpack in the restroom and so I went to the restroom. As I was walking out I seen Precious and she looked mad but I really did not know her that well and so I had asked her if she was alright. Her reply was that she was alright and so I said okay and I will see you a little later. A few minutes past by and Precious came and pushed me to the ground and told me I have to run laps for no specific reason. Then DJ came and told Precious to stop pushing me and then Precious got mad because I did not do any push ups.

1 comment:

  1. Why was Precious so angry with you. Obviously she was a little jealous of you and Dj's friendship.

    ReplyDelete