Thursday, September 16, 2010

“Everyday Use" Character to Person Comparison Paragraph.”

I compare myself to Maggie because I am sweet and I care so much about things in my life. I may act selfish sometimes and have a bad attitude but that's does not stop me from being myself. Maggie and I are similar because if I had a mom to spend time with then I would take a lot of time out of my day to just talk with my mom. Maggie also has a nice personality towards other people even if it’s people in the family being really rude to her or just in reality. I have a nice personality especially when it come to family, friends and education those are my most golden things important to me. Maggie and I have a lot in common so I hope one day I can meet her in real life just for an hour to notice her personality in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment