Thursday, September 9, 2010

My imagination

One day Tashanna and I were walking in the orange groves with the zany squirrels. Then I watched Tashanna get abducted by a squirrel. I decided to name a squirrel Bob. Bob was a very cute squirrel he had a red tail and big blue eyes. He smelled like pear blossoms. All day i watched Bob hoard nuts in his big Jurassic park tree. After he was done putting nuts in his tree, a triceratops stepped on Bob and killed him. But I did not know Bob had a twin, named Billie. He was a chunky fat squirrel who always ate up Bob nuts. Every time Billie had a stomach ache he would make a horrible annoying ballyhoo. Billie filed a grievance against the triceratops named Hank. All of Billie's squirrel friends sentenced Hank to be stung by a bee in his ear. After Hank was dead the bee never died so unfortunately all of Billie and his squirrel friends jumped out of the tree and flapped their tails as fast as they could but figured out that they just went down. So long Billie, Bob, Hank and all the squirrels in the United States.

1 comment:

  1. Kiki, please proofread and edit your work before posting it. I was a little confused about what happened in your story. There are a few run-on sentences that distracted me from concentrating on the story. :(

    Oh! By the way, what happened to Tashanna in this story?

    ReplyDelete