Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Fourth Quarter Goals.

My greatest accomplishment last qaurter was getting my work done and doing what I need to do in oreder to get good grades for the quarter. In order to accomplish my goals I had to stay focus and do all my work. I also had to go to school prepared and ready to learn. I actually had faith in myself this whole time and I know that I can do whatever it takes to get good grades and stay focus and do what I need to do to succeed in my dreams.

My goals for this quarter is to stay in school, turn in all my homework and be prepared evreyday. I will accomplish these goals by focusing on myself and getting good grades and being positive evreyday, because in order to be prepared you have to have a good positive attitude.

1 comment:

  1. Good work Kiki, I know you can get good grades if you keep working hard.

    ReplyDelete