Monday, November 15, 2010

"SPA Movie & Games Day Paragraph.


When I arrived to school on Friday I was so happy and looking forward to the day and for Saturday. On, Friday I expected to go to or first period class and watch the movie “Aging out of the system”. Instead we watched Freedom Writers with the sophomores mixed with the freshman. The movie was really heartbreaking and emotional. I liked a lot of parts in the movie because it made me think about SPA. Last Friday the students of SPA had a lot of fun and really enjoyed not having to do much homework and work in the classroom. The next time a fun day is planned at school at SPA I think the activities can be a watermelon food contest and a pineapple food contest and we should play tug of war. Fun days are beneficial to students of San Pasqual Academy because you don’t have to worry about people getting in to fights or sitting in a classroom doing work while you can be outside and having fun.

1 comment:

  1. Why do you think people do not fight when they are doing activities outside of the classroom? What's different?

    ReplyDelete