Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Cyber predator letter to daughter

Cyber predator letter to daughter

Dear daughter,
I understand that you love to go on myspace to talk to your friends and family almost everyday and have fun with the people that you talk to. I just want to explain to you that while your online on myspace or facebook and talking to people you been talking to for a long time the person or the people may be faking there age, name, or gender. For example if I'm online and someone adds me as a friend or if I add them as a friend and I tell them I'm this age or my name is this then they will believe all the information I'm telling them. It comes to find out it can be my uncle, dad or somebody that is talking to that person I added and who knows what or would've happened to me.
I also want to explain to you how dangerous the world is these days. One day there is this teenager and she was about fourteen or fifteen and I think she was board and so she went on myspace and was talking to this grown man. As she was talking to this grown man did not realize what she was getting herself in. Meaning while she was online she was giving her real information out and the girl thought the man she was talking to was a teenage but he wasn't. So he started to ask the girl were she was and whats her phone number so she gave him the information he wanted. The man started sending the girl dirty messages and pictures of himself and he ended up going to jail but was still stalking the girl every where she went.

Always remember when your online or anywhere always have an weapon on you or if that doesn't work have something on you because you never know people these days are very dangerous and they love to stalk people especially teenagers because they are now very developed and a easy target. So just always beware of your surroundings whether its a family member or a close friend because they can full you easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment