Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kids in the Mud Scene




Characters
Name- Johnny, five years old, caramel skin color, tall
Name- Chris, six years old, dark skinned, short

Setting
In a elementary school in La Presa area.

At rise
Johnny is sitting at a desk in his school in the morning. Chris walks in and starts bullying Johnny because he was the first one in class.

Johnny
What a nice day today and im the first person to class it feels really good to be a star student like me.

Chris
[walks in class when johnny is talking.]
Wow, people just think that they are better than people just because they made it to class on time how cool.

Johnny
[Glares at Chris]
I hope you were not talking to me, because I know I am a star student and if you have a problem with it then deal with it.

Chris
I don't have time to be arguing with you over who's a star student.

Johnny
Anyways, I need to get back to what I was doing and so can you stop bothering me please.

Chris
This is not over yet Mr. Goody boy.

2 comments:

  1. From your post, it seems that you didn't complete ten lines. If you did ten lines, I feel that your scene would be a lot better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job but I thought you had to write about the picture?

    ReplyDelete