Tuesday, May 31, 2011

End of Year Reflection – Greatest High School Obstacle

The biggest obstacle that I had in the two years is not seeing my sister Amber and talking to her. When she was stationed in San Diego she would not call me or write me. I haven't seen her since last April. When I had went to go see her in April it felt like I was not even there. For example when I seen her come off the ship I was in tears, I wiped them before he seen me cry. I stood their waiting for a hug and she said Hi without a hug. That moment I was sad and hurt because I wasn't going to come but she said that she wanted to see me and all she would talk about is how I'm her little sister and how she would be there for me. I rethought about it. When I seen her I was telling myself that it was just a mistake to come and see my sister because I felt that she thought that I was a friend or something. Did she forget that I used to be the closet to her and when I was younger we would cry together, stay together, and even walk together through tough times. I don't even know if we are still together like that anymore. The incident changed me because I am a stronger person and whether or not my sister and I are not close that is still my big sister and I love her to death and I will be there for her no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. This is very intense roommate, but you guys will start talking soon. Don't give up because remember that's your family no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amy. Just remember that she is family and no matter what happens she may always be there for you.

    ReplyDelete