Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter Paragraph

I had a very great Easter and my family. The weekend really went great and amazing. When I woke up on Easter I woke up early because I went to Walmart to go get church clothes for the day because I did not have any church clothes. After coming from Walmart I had went back home and got dressed for church. After the church service my brother and my family had went to church service my family and I had went to a family friend's house. After we had ate I had to get picked up by SPA and then I still hadd a great Easter. On top of that my best part was being their for my nefu's first Easter I would never forget that Easter.

2 comments:

  1. SOund like you had fun on Easter...check your work before you post it remember!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivon, please ask someone to proofread your work before posting it.

    ReplyDelete