Friday, May 13, 2011

Free Post Prom


I am so excited about prom this year. I am going to wear a nice dress and some heels maybe it depends on the type of heels that I see and like. I was not going to go to prom because I wanted to go on pass instead of saturday. But I changed my mind I am going to prom on friday and going on pass saturday because this is the only time that I may go to prom except for my senior year. I am looking foward to having a good time with my friends, take a lot of pictures and remeber my first prom in high school.

2 comments:

  1. I hope I get to see your pictures. Have a great time preparing for the big day! ~Ms. Morris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if our prom was really like the movies? I would really enjoy seeing you all break into a choreographed dance routine.

    ReplyDelete