Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Portfolio - My Educational Experiences

Due to my educational experiences, I am currently still in school and I am learning more evreyday in classes. For example when I used to be in the six grade and the seventh grade I would be rude to the teachers and tell them that I am not going to do any of my work in school. Another exmaple is in my old grade school I also would try to fight people and get into arguments because they would get on my nerves. I currently go to school evreyday do my my work, get good grades on tests and always in a good mood these are making me succesful in the school.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on staying on top of your education, it shows that you really care and try hard. Make sure to spell check your work though before you post it on your blog.

    ReplyDelete