Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cst Reflecting Paragraph

When I have started the CS T's testing I felt anxious about if I'm going to pass. The first part of the testing was the English part and that was a little bit difficult. I began to look at the questions and read the passage over and over so I can understand the passage and the main idea. When I started evaluating with the questions and deciding what are the best answers that answers the passage. The second part of the testing was math which I did not take instead I was in the gym with coach Burgos I had fun and I was just doing some other homework from other class that I needed to make up. The other test that we are having is science and some students are taking biology and chemistry. I wish that all students can take biology so it can be easier and so the school does not have to separate a different pile from biology or chemistry.

2 comments:

  1. Great job using strategies on the test...hope you did well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kiki. Keep up the good work.!

    ReplyDelete